Being born and raised in Philip and Western South Dakota, I was raised with a strong work ethic and the value of honesty, integrity and good sense. I am fortunate enough to have over 30 years of successful business experience, providing superior service to my valued customers.
I pride myself when assisting both buyers and sellers with consistent communication, research and analysis and proven negotiation skills.
I look forward to providing the highest level of service and help you achieve your real estate goals.
• South Dakota State University – Business Administration & Business Management
• South Dakota Real Estate License
• National Association of Realtors Credentials
• West River Realty – Owner Broker from 2019-Present
• Keller Williams Realty Black Hills – Associate Broker from 2014-2019
• West Central Manufacturing, Rapid City, SD 57701 – Owner – I bought this a failing business. I manage day to day operations of the steel door and frame manufacturing plant. I set up a distributor network for the Western and Central United States and managed 20-40 employees including production, marketing, sales and distribution. By implementing LEAN manufacturing principles, with the help of SD Manufacturing Technology, I eventually sold it as a successful manufacturing business.
• Scotchman Industries, Philip, SD 57567 – Director of Marketing – I was responsible for inside and outside sales, data entry and shipping. I worked with independent manufacture representatives and disitributors both nationallly and internationally, as well as attended trade shows to advertise and demonstrate fleet.